Thursday, December 30, 2004

just feeling good to vlog a short one again

see what i found!
http://www.blogger.com/changes10.g
it show all the recent updated blogs..cool, rite?
(how did i find it? errr??.....tell u in my dream if i see u)

well. ccm's blog is superly dead la. where is the dead certificate for it?) hahah. anyway.//.. Y I post this message again?
????????????????????
Ohh...yeah...any one like to be free labor to help me to fix my house??
Conditions apply to all humans being only! including 1 month old to.??? what is the world's oldest guy's age???

???????

I know i was try to post something but now i forgot...Oh.,...NO!
,,,,/..............

Oh yes..now I can remember la...
u know what..i can modify the songs words easyly la! every song I changed. its lyris will be funny! lots of words such as " pigs" "fat'
Stupid" etc.. will be appear on the songs.. well whn I sing it>. Just like now during my typing......It will be...(ok la... my voice is not great,,,but I think i can hav some fans..rite???)

" u r a dumn pig. big fat dumn pig....eat pizza while watching fotty..
POWERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home