Thursday, December 23, 2004

MSN talktalk

Ok! I like to talk abt MSN talk talk today!
U see ppl! U all use msn messenger rite?
If U have talk talk to me!
U alrady knew tt I typed long long sentences! While
U guys typed short short!
TT is so not fair! anyway!
This is not the topic today!

While I should say I sometimes talk mean mean la!
U know what I mean la!
Hers's an example!
ME: said " Hey Dumn pig calling dumn egg, OVer!"
Dumn Egg said:" What U stupid Pig"
ME said "Ohhh??? Thank YOU!"
...then balabala...!!!

Well< i cannt tell u the whole story! neither tt person's
name! OTherwise there will be a pig head hanging on the top of the
Xmas Tree in the Victoria Square on Xmas Eve la!

Well. So what is my points? What I mean is tt ppl sometimes talk very boring la!
we all talk rubbishes but please make it a little more interesting. oK?

Of course we are not try to bully eachother! but u know!
being so so flat it is just bore! oK!
that is it! mayb I didn't express my point very well But I m sure u huys got the ideas!
anyway Merry Xmas! to u all!!!!!

Plus! I hardly using ICQ! umm...really there is no point telling u guys this! but anyway!

"""LOOK@ THERE IS A DUMN PIG FLYING ON THE SKY"""

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home