Friday, December 24, 2004

Whatever!

I dont understand why my system using so much memories, after installing
the stupid SP2!
using ~200MB ram. well i have using some things to make it faster! well it work
a little!
Than I have unstall the Norton cos its too fat in Ram! and install the KAspersky!
but every time i dial the internet my pc comes u with a blue screen abt driver & port
problems and restarts the system!
I hav try few tricks but not work. ( the old Kasp was work. but the updated KA is not)
SO SO ..u know. I go back to Norton. even i dont like Norton!(cos I think its crap) My pc
needs a stronger anti-virus to protect me!

Ohhh. yes. I changed from Zonealarm Pro to Outpost! outpost is small in resource!
ppl say its powerful..I need to wait to see it!
the reason i kill zonealarm is cos it slightly fat in Ram la. also it got the stupid anti-virus
with it!(and call itself Zonealarm Internet Suite")..stupid ppl. everyne ZA abti-virus sucks!

Whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home