Sunday, December 19, 2004

stupid!

yesterday aftermoon i done one of the most stupid things in a long long time!
Man..... I locked my car key inside my car while the damn engine is still on!
shit! I have spent ~$20 call the taxi to go home to get my spare key! Shit
Well the weather is bloody hot! ~38 degree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all I was thinking was to shop somethings for thing dammn weather! (i parked at the stupid shopping centre..yet the Coles there wasn't open..damnnn!)
But the main reason is tt while I was parking my damn car! ALL I thought of is my sister-in-law borrowed my car the day b4 and didnt locked the windows in both sides after using it!
and Damn!
i was stupid enough to get down the car to lock it!
"SHIT" came stright cross my head right after I close that damn door!
Anyway its all rite now. don't want to metion it any more! it really makeme feel "piss OFF"
Well at nite i went to eat buffet! ate a lot! well Oz buffet is always got the same things!

seafood+meat+deserts+asian dishes!

ok! actually theres one more thing happened today! but dont' want to talk in here!

.........................ummmm.............................................
..............
(tried to install an new anti-virus. but damn....it damns...
have to go back to re-install the old one!...wastes my time!
....ummm...???????
Ok! thats it! sleeping time!

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Ivan said...

Be more careful next time:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home