Thursday, December 30, 2004

2nd last day in 2004

siting on my bed while updating this blog!
Waa!! so tire la today!
Bought 3 6-litres paints to paint the house!
then paint paint paint! painting the walls are easy !
but painting the ceils are damn tired cos u hav to put up ur hands my ur hand la!~
the worst things is difficult to appy my mighty strengths!
Well. b4 painting I hav to moved every things to other rooms 1st!
then paint the empty(well not excitly empty. but big staffs like big TV sofa, bed etc are still
left in the middle of the rooms!) my all my staffs(small Tv, HiFI, clothes..aiya....all the things
la just buliding up a little hill and stil super messy! E.g. I just put down my mobile 1 second and
it needs to take me 15 mins to find it back inside the hills!)

Well..paint..the living room and my room, then removed all the carpet and underlays in living roomS
and waaaaaaa..so dusty la!

after this....so tires. (cutted my finger by the stupdi door bill bottom while cleaning that damn door!
then taked shower(though there are still many white paints on my feets, arms....la). and
eat. and rest..(my fingers are still feeling super tires.)

then went to a friend's place to fix pc but didnt bring the CD TO So need to fix it latter lays. though the problem is small.
easy to fix!

umm.. one more thing! I drove using my brother's car. well. his cAr is new and can accerlate very
quick, my damn Mishubishi lanzer(er...my bro is also Mishu.. lanzer...but his car is newer la).
accerlated damn damn slowing.. few days ago i drive to hills. WAhhh...It cause big big problems.
Aiya..this car is not powerful as Ali boxer la! I need to do the car service latter 2 weeks,
umm.. it will cost me another 100 bulks!

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
ANTOHER thing on my mind is the Tsunami(is it a japanese word?) my friend is in Sri lanka, and she message
me the date this disaster happen( rite b4 it happened), wished my happy Xmas. Hope sri lankan ppl
will be OK!

Friends! I wish u hav a safe and good new year!

Tomorrow...???
i will shoping for food! paint and dis-floor the carpets!
go out to see the boring firework?(well. firework is a bite boring but the messy ppl gethering together is quite...?um... fun la.
Adelaide is just too hard to see massy ppl together..u know..cos its damn little and boring)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home