Thursday, December 23, 2004

SP2

Service Pack 2 sucks!

Well? Why I do I say that?
its because u know? Window XP got lots of silly holes!
then Microsoft try to fix them! however it also put lots of extra
rubbishes into it!
I thas already cause me problems!(according to reviews on the magazines and forums)
it is not efficient and it is crap!

The Worst thing abt SP2 for me now is the manus are slowly appear! E.g( u know when u click the
"START" then the list come out with the light translent ist and come out as normal. Samn when u
right click the mouse to do staffs! I need to fix it!


My anti-virus's auto-update is turn 'off'(well it really made no difference cos i 100% manul
u[date. I cannot even turn it on! I know some others always got similar problems and some stupid
on the "APC" magazine said Norton conflict with microsoft's SP2 and needs updated 3 times to enable it!
Damn! but it isn't~

I tried the kaspersky anti-virus!(ppl say its the most efficient and neat anti-virus!) but its shut-down
every time when i dial up the internet!

So I go back to Norton!(every experts say it suck and eat lots memory, kill only oddie virus)
Mcafee...its so so.. What makes it worth to consifer is its a partner of Microsoft! so it know better
than others abt Microsoft's crappy system!


anyway! I am not sure i will stick with Dumn Norton!(it cannt even kill trojan, remember)

2nd thing I like to talk abt is the firewall! I currently using Zonealarn Pro! well it work's ok!
But I know there are at least 2 other firewalls say better! one is the outpost(its tiny and efficient)
while the other is ?? i forget?

andyway! if u r using Norton! u also needs the Ad-aware &spybot & '''register-machanic''!

Ok that is all for today! Merry Xmas!


ps: recent days in Adelaide is blooddy HOT! The whole city seens melting! ...umm...better today noW. even its 38 degrees!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger hanjin said...

My pc sucks!
just find out my windows' fax and viewer no work anymore!
maybe cos i un-tick some things int he msconsig' functions! probably the printer spooner!..ummm>!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home