Saturday, December 11, 2004

Damn Microsoft

B4 i think i know aboiut computers!
But now I guest i didn't!

Really! compare to others, I think i belong to the "not yet the prof, but better than
the average" group computer person!

But i am stunt with my stupid fonts problem.!
Damn!

!st i realised theres a problem!
then I found out whats causes the problem.!
then try my way to solve the problem!
yeah yeah! I tried my Hanjin's way to solve it!
but its quite fuuny tt I try desktop property!
language! insert my XP prof CD! research on web!
Read the books abut all XP pro windows.!
modtify the C:/windows!
Damn the problem is there!

the damn fonts now changed from sybomlic to some type of Arabic language!
Then now goes to the courier New!

Damn it!
Heres my experience!
Ok!
(1) Try to copy-paste the fonts into the control-panel-fonts folders!
Yeah the message boc shows installation successed(watched then already copyed there)
But when i open it! none there!
Then goes to the C;/windows/fonts to copy again!
Same thing. already copyed but no show up!
then i just copy the whole font folder to the desktop!
then those stupid fonts shows up in the copy of the FONTs!
Stupid! I already cheack the Folder property to see any hidden files!

(2)Thanks IVAn! but the lauguage is already English(USA)!

(3)search on the internet! but whould not find any useful info!

(4)the books in the bookshop only tells u basic info!

(5).Errrr....typing this entry is boring!

(6).Actually I am in no hurry fixing it! Microsoft is CRAP CRAP CRAP! It got so many HOLES in it!
Also many of its products sucks! like IE, media player, anti-virus, firewall.! Add-remove-programs, Fonts, reg-edit
restore points..etc

Man they make so much money, they should pay attention to other good products and learnt from them then
upgrade XP by adding same element to XP!
Microsoft should should pay attendtion to programssuch like Norton, Zonealarm, Spy-bot, ad-aware, Nero, win-amp
window-blind, fire-fox, disk-keeper! ACD-photos, flash-get, etc!

My life will be a lot easier if Microsoft do improve its damn Widows!

But anyway. I don't care. I just install other programs!

7) at last! many good programs are geting "fatter" FAT FAT FAT rather better!
for example! MEdia-player! lots of bullshits! ALL ppls needs just to play music &movies! who needs the rest rubishes
! NEro, reaplayer, messenger, ICQ.....and other programs! They upgrade their versons but downgrade their products by
adding rubbishes into it! damnn them!


(8)Anyway! End here! I already wash-up my pc by uninstall many programss. now i need to back up my improtant data
files!

(9) at last! Microsoft produces an other bullshit calls Longhorn"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home