Monday, November 29, 2004

Nov 29 part 2

Just finished eating insatlled some softwares into my pc!
One is abt making movies!
One is a multi-languages programing c/java/.net.etc comiler!
One is to create java-code to make Animation and Effects for ur sites!
One is a canon-only photo editor!
One is called bestaddresshtml but stop 1/2 way during installations!
One is trojan remover!
Damnn!! theres are thousands of programs out there! and U will to spend time to learn how to use them!
I dont think i will spend many time playing with these things I installed! ....wasting my time!

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger hanjin said...

I should starting dieting for my computer! Even now i still got 100+Gb for my 200Gb harddrive! But I rearely hardly use many of these program!

umm...umm..I should..i should...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home