Sunday, November 14, 2004

Nov 14

1st: I uploaded some pics! download them if u want!

2nd: U can apply for ur gmail account in this site.
http://www.gmailswap.com/
Theres someone wrote a Dephi program for applying an account!
http://delphi.ktop.com.tw/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58492
But its in chinese!
The only good thing abt is u can make Gmail into a 1Gb web hardisk!

Otherwise there arequite some other 1Gb email servers already out there!
One I know provide 3~5Gb by an car company!

Today I went to Church, early! Paul& eddie did the leading! The 1st part of Paul's speech, I felt its boring! Latter there is something interest! He talked about trust and How we protect ourself by destancing away from ppl we don't like!

This is very true! I am sure everyone experiences it b4, Time, mood changes, ppl's personalities can weaking the trust!

After the service finished, I though i lost my phone, so I drove home, then drove back to church, still couldn't find. And i try to memorise where I put it! At last I remembered I could place in the jeans' pocket tt i wear in the morning!

latter back home, i and did found it there!
This is the 2nd time I lost my phone,
1st time I lost it@CS com lab on Fri afternoon few yr ago&found it back on Sat morning. I was quite lucky and I needed to ask the security to open the door for me to double check!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home