Saturday, November 13, 2004

One Big Blue Beautiful Sky!

I found this site I think would b useful for some of u!
http://soft.ttdown.com/default.html
ITS A chinese download site!

Second thing I like to talk abt is that I decide not to put
too much silly words such as "man, well, ok,la.. etc" latter!

Today I am in a good mood!
listening to very nice music! searching for un_necessary downloads, looking@ppl's photos!
Latter going out!
World goes around!

Hey Ivan! u have updated ur blog! I know its not yet completed!
But it seens to be a nice blog u r starting to buiild!
Well done!

To steph! Sorry sometimes i said mean things to u!
I seen ur pictures!
I have to be honest to say: they didn't catch my eyes!
We all know that u like B&W photos. B&W makes ppl thinks! Color makes ppl enjoy!
U have to make up ur own decision before u take ur shot!

The main purpose for phototaking is to record down things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home