Sunday, November 21, 2004

Nov 21

Ok la! Ok la! finally finishing posting!
Got to go sleep soon! otherwise I will wake up late!
YEsterday I read a super nice book abt ******* at the border bookshop!
Its the only 1/2 new book i saw there and It catched my attention, and spended many hrs
reading it, only stop reading it when its abt closing!
Man if i read this book one day earlier, i would save henry's pc!
But now its too late! anyway henry is satisfied with the outcome! SO!
Plus! yesterday the Commonwealth BAnk is super pissed me off!
I already dumped an complain to their site! wait to see what happen!
Now I am feeling better! so I am not wasting my time to talk abt it!
Next week I will close the account and change to and other bank!

yeaps! I again, posted lots of photos!
So again, like or not like is totally up to u!
ok ok!! finish here!no more crap talkings!

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Ivan said...

Does the bank really listen to your complaint and really consider it and then make improvement? Maybe in Australia but I dont think they do in Malaysia.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger hanjin said...

One lady called me on Mon after I sent my long complaint(wasted my ~20min typing) to them on Fri! But its ok now! I alraedy closed my account! So yeah!I changed deom CommonWealth to ANZ!

The plan is better than COmmonWealth!
But anyway! its cool now!
I don't want to know anywathing from Commonwealth anymore!

HOpe u r doing ok in KL! wish u all the best!

Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home