Saturday, November 13, 2004

Testing

B4 I download the mozilla 1.85a beta test verson but it wouldn't allow me to post things!
Now i just re-insatll the 1.73 verson to see if I can!

Well, Since the beta one got many things on the menu for reviewing the use of it! Its kind like a project that the developers try to test their product before it release so many things were added to allow users to report bugs!

Ok! for me, the use is quite the same, so i am happy to use the 1.73 which is more stable and more the word plug-in! And i am quite happy to stop using the testing verson after near 2 months!

The firefox is the most up-dated one! it looks so similar to IE but its cleaner and faster!
I use it sometimes but most time I will stick to Mozilla!

1/2hrs ago i went to Eddie's place to fix nee's pc! It should be mostly done! but still got quite some jobs to finish! latter I got bored of it! SO, I went home! some of the works there i can't continue cos I have got certain files!

OK! This is a boring entry!
So! Stop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home