Tuesday, November 16, 2004

One Big Blue Beautiful Sky!

yestday I met an old man at the bus stop!
I kindly advised him theres some dirts on the chair so he sitted next to me!
He seens quite happy and started talking to me~
He said """"he talked to his wife on phone tt she granted her VISA n she's coming to Adelaide
in 90 days time!
Then he said he met his wife in Cleland Park when talking to kangaroos!"""""

Wahh!! i was superised by his introdution!
WHAT!!!??! I was thinking????...man, is this for real?

So yeah!! I decided to dig out more and be very very nicely asking him!

ANd he's quite happy to share his story!

His name is James(78 yrs old)[J] and his wife(Emilia)[E] is 72 yrs.
They met 3yrs ago@the rundle mall 1st then started falling in love at the cleland park!
James[J] said [E] came from Moscow and then call each other to maintain the relationship!
They apply for the VISA long ago and finally she got approved now! He's so happy and he say when
she arrived they will travel to Telsmania, where he borned!
They said he so happy as long as they are together!
he said he keep the phone bills to approve to the Department of Immigration which is he needed to pay
expensive calls. Now he can use the phone cards!

He talked about their ages, [E] got a son and grandchildren in Adelaide!
He said he got lots of photos in his house!
HE also said said travelled alot and maked a lot of money and spent a lot!
He said hes been to HK, japan, euro, etc! I telled I was from Canton and he said his been to there
from hk by train!

.......Well.... HE said "IT is a beautiful Story of love"

Ok...ABOVE is what he said.. BELOW is what I think...............

1.I think he put his trust on me and share his story to me! so...thanks!
2. I think its quite touching. 2 old ppl at their ago lived different country, speak different
languages, only relies on phone calls to communicate in 3 yrs. Still got married! and be happy!
3........Er......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home