Thursday, November 11, 2004

Nov 11

Not long ago I took my new-bought car back!
Now feeling tired! and got to wake up early tomorrow!

Ok! I went to ccm today!
I walked pass the park! I saw the duck mother & duck mother with
their little ducks!

last/or last last year I saw duck parents leaded their little ducks
to across the King williams road, just infornt the bridge! All
cars had to wait for them! So cute la!

Today I guest those mother duck/father duck must be one of the little
duck I saw last time, I guest!

OK la! No more ducks!
Last saturday! i ate fried duck bought from chinatown,
But damn it! I bited the duck ASS! The taste!! man!! so horrible!

Today's CCM! ppl prepare leaving! prepare for their exam! game..

OK...let me comment abt the blogs!

1. CCM blog! tootoo quiet!
2. Ivan blog! This guy too gentle la! But i am sure he got lots of screts
holding back! hmmmm...mayb i should hack his pc!! hahaha!
3. Jospeh blog! Man! I sould I say! Look ok! but not my style! Take care Joe!
4. Michelle blog! So kid la! always la-la-la! and I super dislike the clock!
5. Stepignie blog! Err!.Boring boring boring! her talking is just like..
U know..."""Do u understand the words tt coming out of her month"""
....
Ok la!! mayb I should not be mean to gal! shes too emotional!
bye bye!(feeling tired)
.....
......(my nose so ichy! damn the stupid weather!!!)

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger hanjin said...

should add one thing: my blog boring!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home