Friday, October 29, 2004

Oh--LA-LA

I just install windowblind v4.4. Its cool! to download it! its info page is http://www.piaodown.com/down/soft/3535.htm
and its downloading page is
http://www.piaodown.com/down/down.asp?id=3535&no=6
Well.Now I am download ing
Stardock SkinStudio Professional v4.4.0.954 and
Stardock DesktopX Professional v2.21
to see how it look like.!
Long ago(1 month?) I installed style-XP, st like windowblind, its big and it complicated, I don't like it, cos I m not a big fan for style!
I believe 75% simplicity + 15%style = 100% perfect look!
So.....It off my pc!

Last nite I went to CCM, well... It OK!

(Well..What should I talk abt)
Ok.. let's talk IT & computer!
When U don't know st, like IT, U will think its cool, right? (That's Y so many ppl choose to do computer science or IT course, like myself, doing IT&T)
But when know abt it, its become boring!)

LEt me explain, (???????????????????)
ok...whats a computer? it =sand + metal! It's brain is CPU(its got many sticks allows u to plus into the motherboard with a fan on top of it! it's manufatories are INTeL and AMD, run in 32 bit chip-set or 64 bits. then U go the motherboard(like gigabyte)(it got PCI express, dual memory..) allows u to plug the video card, moden, connect to ur harddisk(ATA, SATA, SATA2), memory, floppy, CD,DVD drive, plus the pOWER, with a case cover them, and then its a COmputer! Each component got few Main producer, Like video card got ATI?, nvVIA,?. And they always updating their products and compete with other producers!!!. (((((AND its is a computer....boring isn't it? Sometimes ppl spend 3yrs doing computer course but not really knows all the info of pc parts,)

2nd thing....software = 0 + 1 = electricity voltage!~~~~(boring)
..OK....3 main OS platforms, (Microsoft~windows, MAc~Apple, Unix~Linux Redhat(open source)
There are many Programming languages and them all run on these platforms.
To write a porgram tt able to run on WINDOW, ppl use Visual Studio 2005 to make it so their programs can run on all windows platform.
APPLE????(I've been using it for few yrs) not so sure.!
Linux!~~its look like XP now. it use MOno to build programs..
......................bala...bala...balaaa.....(skip 2000 words here)
.............I feel so boring typing now...
Anyway... many programs are the same...
U install it, its like a exe file. it got a setup file together with pther files(like dll, icon...help, html).. with lots of zip files... u install it, st it ask u the serial key....
haha..this is an interest part....anyway... once u install them, u run it? like it? keep it? hate it? delete it?
Windows is quite stupid...unstall really not "total" uninsatll. I often go to the directory to remove them after uninstall or use mcafee cleaner to clean it!

.....Ok....Its full of non-sense....tt i don't even know What am i talking...
I think my point is IT and computers seens no secrets to me. I am getting bore of them.all the games, music, softwares) I should start st new in life, I guest! Away from computer, (travel??? ummm....but many places are boring too)....Sports???learn Chinese Kongfu???...just joking !!!!!!!!