Saturday, October 23, 2004

O-BLoG!

I have been try to to personalising the blog for the last 30min.
M1: Well I tried to post the picture! mission completed!
M2: check the hitcounter. found them but too lazy to copy it into the template! M3: check the link-code. too lazy to insert to code!
M4: try to find the code the monitor my site. download the cracked version for webblog. but it needs the files install in my computers such as index.htm. I guest there will be another way to monitoring. So not bother to find out what to use this sofeware.
M5: Runing the Adware spyware to see how it go. damn, it say its scanning but i am not sure what exactly its doing. maybe remove it latter as i already got enought protections in my pc!
M6: mayb latter run the 3dsmax to create my own hollywood movie?
M7: AutoCad 2005 is done for Jophseh!
M8: latter play a little bit of ROme: total War!? mayb
M9: latter play the chinese game Three kingdons!
M10: eat! mission just complete!
m11: NOW?? typing this stupid blog plus watching the fast car racing on channel 10!...umm....better changing channel to see RAgE!..

What else can I blog?? then stops here!

ps: yes. the mozilla cant see the pig I post. maybe i need to its setting. IE is ok but just don't like IE(its better after I installed the newest update)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home