Sunday, October 10, 2004

Oct 10! Birthday!

Morning!

I waked up early today! latter I need to go to church for the preparation of the drama! At this moment I am posting this entry to record some of thoughts I have during my birthday!

Actually Today Is my B-day! As u can see on the title!
There's not yet a full plan for today.
My family will go to the beach latter today!
well, I will meet up some of ur guys from church!
After that, mayb call some old friends and see what happen next!
There are some other thoughts on my mind too but yet I feel more safe to keep in mind rather than tell in here. So sorry ppl, can't tell u!

last nite watching news, Liberal party won 83+ sites, Labour only lost with 53+ sites, I Voted for Liberal, This party doing a nice job for australia, their policy+leader generates a nice result, Labour? its leader is not experienced, Well I don't want to say any mean things about him. So that's all i can say. And its policies are not matural or say it in this way, their is no clear picture of what this party can do and HOW to Achieve it!

Ok! thats it for today! leave some comments If u r free, otherwise I will be leak of energy to update this blog. See U guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home