Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Oct 13!

Today I login into blogger! un-prepare of what am I going to said! In my mind now probably wondering who are stupid enough to read my blog?

anyway, now i am downloading the nero burning software~80MB, stupid nero is getting fatting and fatting. maybe latter try to change the lay-out of this blog and add some extra-functions on it! i am thinking to change the source code. prehaps I will try to use FrontPage or dreamweaver or just AdvancedHtml Pro 6 to text and add the code that I will find from the web! Should I do it? well, no sure cos i am not sure I am keen enough to update this blog(I mean putting new entries) or not dare to let ppl to know what am i thinking.....u know....Its privacy...(aztually i just finishing downloading one privacy softy to project my pc.

I am now thinking the biggest thing prevent me blogging is (like most others)don't want to tell others abt ur feeling or thinkings!

many things u only can share with few closed friends, well the rest friends are only shared limited info abt u! somethings like hello and good-bye!

anyways....don't want to go deep into it!

thats all for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home