Tuesday, October 19, 2004

OCt 19

Thanks God! Today My computer ran down. The reason is that I try to update my other anti-virus software in my computer, So i decided to swith off Norton and turned on our anti-virus in my system configuration by runing msconfig. Normally it should be ok for other programs. But after restart, the stupid XP system goes looking for stupid Norton when it finds its not running, it gaves an stupid "system shut down" message. But the stupid system didn't shut and just sit there doing nothing.

Man, I believe I can fix it and try many tricks but it wouldn'y work as the stupid faked shutdown running. So I tried many things to reconfigure the system b4 the the auto-shutdown. fortunely I did changed the msconfig and got enough time to click 'restart', then wait for ~1-2hrs for it to shutdown&restart.

So during this period I go to read the "purpose driven life", after finished Ch 3 & beginning of Ch4. I came back but the system is still running "closing network connection"(damm I don't even set any network connection) And it seens it can take forever. So I just re-boot by hand and pray it will work this time. And it work....Prase GOD!

I know Harry also has the same problem as me. Man., I will call him tonite to tell him what should do.!
So for anyone using Norton, be careful, Norton is the fattest virus in your computers!!!! It already has a bad record and many of my friends told me abt me!~Norton sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home