Saturday, October 16, 2004

O-Sunday!

Tomorrow is sunday, Not again!
Man... No footy, no mood, no mood means no fun, one less exercise for not going to the church!
anyway, I guest I will not going to the church again tomorrow, more like next and next sunday too! next CCM????well it depends my moods la?
Well, I really don't want to explain IT!.....(boring??....Errr!!!)

Anways today is saturday!, Umm..whats should I say in here? Beautiful Day? Yeah, It is!
Latter mayb spend a little time reading the "purpose driven life" Man. I just read till Chap 3! aiya.....feel boring reading that book, no fun!

At this moment I am thinking who are the "pigs" whould read my blog? hopefully no-one! Please! But in the saftest way Its better for me not saying anything personal!

Ppl are having exams.. Good luck for u guys! Take it easy and u will pass!

Ok,,,, Thats it for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home