Thursday, May 12, 2005

HI..guys!

Well, I didnt updated this stupid blog for a while.well..Do u guys miss me??hahha...if u know me well...I am always that la...can drop something and dump them latter..then latter...pick them up...
recently...yeah..as the oldest excuse..BUSY..Also..u know guys..this blog is for me to talk crap oonly..u know la...in life...we do this ..we do that.. everything has to be doing right..talking..eating..walking..so..when ur life is too balance..u need..CRAP>
never mind..In my blog..there are certain things i will not tell u guys la.WHo knows who visiting my site..man...
OK....what am i going to talk about today??well..I have make a survey...and ask ppl to do them..(well..thats is the point is a survey)and find out insurance and council permit..hmm..Aust Business Name..&..hmm..money..money..money.
What else..??I HOPE NO one visiting my blog la..except me..and well..a limited no. of pigs and alright.
..I am sure u guys know why when u r reading my blog la..IT IS CRAP..isn't it..I dont know y some of u guys say its funny..hmm..u know...its just the direct word out of my mindand typet them down..simple and ???simple.
hmmm...CCM's blos is so...so..SO..hmm...u know..anywy..d=finish here...drop something on the chatter box if u can.. It would be ran away sometime..soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home