Wednesday, April 06, 2005

TO GIVE, TO SERVE

Decide to spend 10-15 mins to blog again!

damn...if u r visiting this site..guest what?
u must be boring right in this minutes, rite?

anyway.....
,,,,???
OK>>>!
let me tak abt computer la!
in these days, so many ppl are computer-dependent!.
They can't live without computers&internet la!
its like glasses, shoes, or beds, water and money! TV and mobile phones!
Well, when u think about it!
if one thing is missing, ur life will be....la--la--la.. la!
OK! we accept the fact tt yeas they are now the necessary things in daily life!
so...how to control or not getting addict to it is important la!
anyway....I am not telling ppl hav to do this or do that so they can use their time or
life more cost effectively!
well, the point is, we, easily stick into somethings and then get use to it!
Like the fat homer simpon enjoys sitting in his beloved sofa, watching footy with a beer in
hand!
well, we are all some sort of like him!

OK>..oKKK!
its going out of my point. my point is "just talking what is going on my mind"
so. u better use your imagination to continue "my point" la!

well.......then fly to my second point!
.....hmm....I guest i can b a writer...(i can type lots of craps la!)
..........................................????????????????????
church....Ok....my seond point..........
there are two types of christians in church la!
one is young (or average) christians la, basically, they go on with their daily
lives, do christian activities, and be joyful!
The other one is the hard-nuts like pasta brendan! they are the role models
for christians! "TO GIVE and TO SERVE", well, they are the poor guys tt work
bloody hard on earth but wealthy in heaven la!

Well...there is me....with my own stupid thinking!..
TO be honest....I am the type of person who dont believe "free" lunches.
u know what i mean..?? i mean that....well.
its easy to be into the 1st group to be joyful..balabala..bala.. and go on with
life...but then..
man...some how u hav to............
......
....................
anyway la.. like the "Beatles" sang, I am a stupid fool on the stupid hill!
things should be ok....so.
lets forget it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home