Tuesday, April 05, 2005

tuesday!

OK la! ppl.!
laaaalaaa--laaaaaaaaa!
hmm....let me cee?
what are the craps am i going to "bullSh*t" abt?
...sorry, mate, just finishing taking the "yummy' medicine, now i am feeling a little bit high!
so...

Ok..
the 1st crap is that these weeks i am quite busy.. busy for what?
cant tell u!
so let's move to the next crap!...........Well..
2nd crap is!
should I talk abt "church"? mayb some of u already know that i am super lazy
at church attendence la.! super late or super absent!
well.pastor blenden missed call me...Err..on saturday(as my phone is always ..hmm..in miss-call mode")
la.

so..I went la..This pastor is good la.! so...i went la!..hmm.......so it can make
him happy!
..anyway..that is no the point...I think..the point is that Why i skip church.
like a pig la? Er.....its just a matter of me la..hmmmmmmm...anyway la.
better not tell u guys..

OK...move on.....next!
Today...one funny thing happen..
..well..there is a guy..my superviser...he can't get his free domain name..
Welll..its very funny but i can make it not-funny..so.
baiscally I apply a free domain&web space..so..he wants to. he then appy.apply..apply.
well..he got no luck of getting the reply email.. well..other staffs tried la.
but they got..
It reminds me the TV series "seifield" .."the famous verse " NO SOUP FOR U TODAY! NEXT!
haha..
ok la
ABOVE it's just some direct flow of the mind tought..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home