Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Melbourne

I m still in Melbourne!
having a nice time.
hmmm....

U know what?
I m staying in my near@relative's house! free accomerdataion, free food! go out eat they pay!
got the transport!

And Just abt 1/2hr ago, i Just find out tt the laptop at my bedroom(within 40cm radius from my bed)
they got bigpond broadbad!...so free internet access!...cool

these days....errrrrrrrrr....??
where to start??

i didn't use internet for 1 week, feeling strange!
what am i doing?

quite busy la! watching movies! eating lots and lots of fruits! go shopping! working! and fishing

...


Well basically i help my relative()..hes family got many farms in SA(Abt 8-10) so he sell these vegatables
at the Melbourne Market...from 3am to 6:30am in the morning! that market is super big!
so all the wholesellers ppl sales all the fruits and vetable..all the shops and restruants
go there to buy these food supplys.
we sell tomatoos, laminates, cucumbers in boxes!
others just the one next to our stock, sell mango, they got like 200-300 boxs of mangos, each got like 10-12 mangos
..so got thousands.

over there u can just eat like a pig for free.

and they some fruits...home and eat.
like peaches, rock lemons, water lemons, 2 boxs of mangos...bananas, pears,, eat all them only for few days
...
anyway..i am getting fat now...got to keep fit la!
eat too much fruits..sick of it already!
..the job? reasonable boring. only standing there..weather temperture is ok> only move the boxes of vegatables when
needed..very ease and simple. few hours make 50 dollars by doing nothings, got the free transports,
food, accomertation, and other staffs. he waked me up and drive there, stand or sit..few hours latter go home with
lots of fruits..
hmm.....nice and easy!

well day time!!!
go out explore melbourne.....drive around with friends to the shopping centres, staty home watctching
hips of movies! and go fishing!

Melbourne is still a big fat boring city! ppl look ugly on streets! a bit dirty the streets!
lots of ppls! just the same as Adelaide but more ppl and more ugly!

About the fishing....the weather is so hot these few days..Now i m actually sweating and damn damn
hot....anway...my mind is tire now....plus my fingers are tired too!
ohhh..I and my friend get to mornington to fish..I got my 1st stupid colorful Nemo fish tt i think
it might b posionate to eat and throwed it back! so some fat lazy ladies/men gave me some hand
cracks,,,and damn..latter caught none.
latte or tomorrow will go again to an other beach and catch more!

Yes..also i watching Australia Open!
Doing somethings!

uhhhhh....going back to Adelaide next week but possible come back latter and stay longer!

ok ..that is it!
..........got to bingo my friend's laptop!(u guys know what I good at , ok)?

soooooooooooooooo soooooooo hot! My room is abt 30+C now, i guest!)


sooooooooooooooooo soooooooooo tired..

ummmm...finishing bingoing this laptop..
now its safe and fast!

Melbourne???,,,,ummmmmm........

mayb ........maybbbb....................h


Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh..Lleton Hewitt tonite!

satd to see our Aussie girl Molly's lost by few points.

C'mon Hewitt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home