Sunday, January 11, 2009

I M BACK

Happy New Year!
Its 2009!
Wooh! Getting Old Already!
Since When I Stop Blog la?

Well, I am (now) skipping church (with good excuses) on Sunday morning and blogging?

What Ever....
doing my daily news reading and ...hey...
guess what? 24....my favorite TV show is back!!! so happy...been waiting for it to back for a long long time already!
JACK.....the man!

Hmmm...........
Why i am blogging?
What should i blog abt?
.........
Who is going to reading my blog?
Hope no too many people.


anyway!......that is it for now!
too much things not dear to blog abt.
better return to real life and enjoy myself.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back mate! Looking forward to your daily blogging... hehe

-Ivan-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home