Wednesday, June 01, 2005

1st June

Today! its the International Children Day! 1st JUNE..
Well; In my childhood; its one of the day i most awaited for.. it was fun and great.
anyway..its passed...and no more...
well...one friend's birthday is coming at 8th June;
so..someone/other friend....asked me to prepare for the gift...
to be honest..i am one lazy dumb head doesn't enjoy preparing gifts la..
but anyway..when that person bought the friend choose the gift..
we split the cost..
plus i guest i need to buy few gifts for few other ppl as well.$$$$$

...er....talking about gifts..it reminds me about my WARD..
...Ohhhhhhh man....When i 1st looked at my Ward's name on the list...
I was thinking..."OH MAN"....Whats GoD wants me to DO ????? la @_@
that person is just right sitting next to me!
yeah...its quite funny la!..Cos i know that person/my ward very well!
LAst year we are close/"still close"....well...we used to find "Free Meals" at somebody'splace at nite..and having fun.....and cooking his assignments..hhmmm............
Time passed fast...
This year..well..I kind of becoming a less church/ccm goer ..
and i m always.... u know...working on my personal things..and balabala...
and being with other friends....................
MAN..............ITs been a year...IAM GETTING OLD....
after i watched the MISS UNIVERSE LAst NITE.....^^^^
The Canadan girl..won..Hmmm...nice show...hmmm.....

anyway...back to where i was talking about...
I rang my ward last nite la..hahaha..I am sure he got no idea I am his angel la!......
hehehehe........................Cos i often rang him at the passs.. ..
so well...he would not realise it la............
err....sorry....i am kind losing my track of thinking..
anyway...hes moving house on Saturday...hm...
...ok...stop talking craps..
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home