Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Nov 10 PArt second!

Ok man! i am going to load some pigs to my sites!
Its abt a new subsurb call northGate! mine is NorthField! near the prison! So its very safe to live it la!
Northgate is a new suburb! all houses are new, drop dead beautiful and bloody expensive tooo! When I was prepare to take photos for these houses! the owner came out......look@ me n asked" WHAT R U DOING">>>Ohh man.....

I love walking to tt suburb. so healthy, so peaceful, and so boring! makes u think better la! The views arejust too too great! ppl with their stupid dog walk by! a super great glass yard to play soccer, basketball. kids playground and the bus stop for me to go to church!

(I so enjoy waiting at that bus stop, just sitting down, laying back! enjoy the wind, the sun and the quietness! It just feel bloody peaceful and ??? feeling good la! MAkes me always 1hrs late for the church!

Heres some pigs I today today! Its quite dark(damn the stupid weather. but yes again! the walking is feeling is very good! So .....I decide to post them! Latter mayb post the daylight pigs la!

AGAIN... U like or not like! I am not responsible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home